We offer our clients a genuine personalised service that large financial service companies often have difficulty matching.
Our Objectives are to:
- Design, implement and manage appropriate investment and financial strategies to create and protect the wealth of our clients
- Provide our clients with unique and high quality advice solutions
- Identify, research and offer the best in class solutions for the delivery of our advice service
- Always place our clients’ interests before those of our own or any institution
- Focus on building long-term relationships with our clients by providing a genuine personalised service
- Provide ongoing education resources to clients throughout their changing life stages
Developing a financial plan
Our initial financial planning advice process is designed to ensure that you can clearly identify your unique financial targets and then understand if, and how, you are going to achieve those targets.
Our process is as follows, although we may tailor this process to your personal financial situation:
Stage 1: Scoping the advice
- We schedule a meeting at our office, with a duration of approximately 2 hours. This meeting is free of obligation and is at no cost to you. At this meeting we discuss your situation and workshop ideas and strategies, discuss fees and charges, and answer any of your questions
- At your request, we will provide you with a written quote detailing our costs and what areas of advice we will focus on for you. This quote will be provided within five business days, following our first meeting
- On your instruction, we can begin providing advice to you based on our quote
- Alternatively, we schedule a second one hour meeting to answer any questions you may have and to ensure you are happy with everything. Any outstanding paperwork can be signed and we can agree on how to move forward
Stage 2: Developing our recommendations
- We research your financial situation, undertake our analysis and conduct our financial modelling
- Once we have formulated our recommendations we will then arrange a meeting with you to review our recommendations. We may seek further input from you at this meeting before we finalise our recommendations. Obtaining your input is very important to us. It’s your finances we are managing so we like you to be closely involved in the process.
Stage 3: Implementation
- We usually schedule another meeting to finalise our advice and for you to ask any more questions you may have. This is also a good time to ensure that you are happy and that you understand exactly what strategies we are going to use and how they will be implemented
- We then formulate a project plan, which we will provide to you so you can ensure your initial advice is put into place as per your instructions
- Our ongoing advice starts once you have agreed to implement your financial plan – please see our Solutions and Advice page for details about our ongoing advice solution.
The following graphic illustrates the above process: