At Concept Wealth Solutions we believe that sound, ongoing financial advice is the most important service we can provide for our clients.
Our experience has shown that obtaining initial financial advice is simply not enough on its own to ensure your path to financial security is heading in the right direction.
Ongoing financial advice is an essential service to ensure you stay on track and meet the financial and investment goals that you have set.
Our ongoing advice service can be delivered quarterly, biannually or annually.
By enlisting our ongoing review service, our financial services will be placed on a retainer so that you have access to your financial adviser at all times during business hours. Additionally, we will conduct an annual review of the service to make any adjustments necessary, and to also ensure you are happy to continue on with the service.
Our ongoing financial advice service for all clients may consist of the following items:
- Yearly, half yearly or quarterly reviews
- Assess any change in your personal circumstances and requirements and make any necessary changes (as advised by you to your adviser)
- Review the performance of your investments and superannuation
- Review investment markets and comment on expected future economic and investment threats and opportunities
- Review your current financial position against the financial targets set during the preparation of your initial advice
- Review your goals and aspirations
- Unlimited telephone, email and face-to-face access to your Financial Adviser to assist you with your financial queries (during business hours)
- Important financial planning advice via email in the event of abnormal market, economic or legislative changes
- Analysis of your net cashflow position at each review meeting; recommendations made for investment of any cash flow surplus
- Investment recommendations made at each review meeting and the implementation of these recommendations as directed.